ELIGIBILITY: (Undergraduates) A candidate who has passed class 10th or has appeared and is awaiting results is eligible for admission to the DEM program at The Advanced Learning Institute.
STRUCTURE: The DEM Course follows an annual examination pattern and consists of the following subjects. There will be five theory papers of three hours duration carrying 100 marks each. Out of these 100 marks, 80 marks will be for the final theory paper and 20 marks will be for internal assessment, which will consists of class test and project reports.
In practical paper, students will be tested for planning, concept, design and lay out of an event.
- EM 011: Principles of Event Management
- EM 012: Event Planning & Team Management
- EM 013: Event Marketing and Advertising
- EM 014: Event Leadership & Communication
- EM 015: Basic Event Accounting
- EM 016: Practical Paper
- Meet Successful Event Managers
- Achieve Industry Experience
- Get Practical Training
- Case Studies & Workshops
Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development (DED)
ELIGIBILITY: Aspiring Candidates should have passed 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized school board.
STRUCTURE: The DED course follows an annual examination pattern and consists of the following subjects. There will be seven theory papers of three hours duration carrying 100 marks each. The industrial training will be awarded to all students and will carry 100 marks evaluation from the company.
- EP 011: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- EP 012: Forms of Ownership
- EP 013: Preparing a Business Plan
- EP 014: Product Development
- EP 015: Marketing & Sales Strategies
- EP 016: Human Resources
- EP 017: Financial Planning
- EP 018: Industrial Training
- EP 019: Project Submission / Dissertation
- Launch your own StartUp
- Meet Successful Entrepreneurs
- Business Concept & Idea Creation
- Industrial Training & Guest Speaker Sessions
Certificate in Intercultural Communication
- Foreign students studying in India
- Indian students planning to study overseas
- Entrepreneurs engaged in business across borders or cultural regions.
- Anyone working in a diverse, global organization
The understanding and appreciation of cultural differences that you gain, will give you a wealth of resources that you can immediately apply during your international travels & overseas assignments.